10/21/2010

Maja Krag

Maja comes from Denmark and is only 15 years old!! She has very fresh looks and she has very good chances of being the next big thing in the fashion industry!
Age: 
15 
Height: 
175cm 
Place of Origin: 
Copenhagen, Denmark 
Ethnic Origin: 
Danish 
Birthsign:
 Gemini 
How discovered: 
I was spotted by Bente from Scoop Models in a department store 
Favorite things: 
My iPhone, my shoes and summer 
Favorite music, band: 
Pop, Beyonce 
Hobbies: 
Athletics, hanging out with my friends 
Favorite piece of clothing:
 My new blazer from Wackerhaus 
What’s your idea of fun?
 Travel, being with my friends 
Favorite modeling experience so far? 
I have many, so it’s hard to say 
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
 Nyhavn, Stroeget in the summer because there’s plenty of life 
Favorite artist (any kind): 
Jennifer Aniston 
Place you would love to visit:
 New York 
Currently you’re obsessed with/about: 
Modeling and my iPhone































5 komentarzy:

  1. kolejna w typie Lary Stone ;]

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. dla mnie Lary nie zastapi żadna ;p
    ej stara ona ma też duże uda bardzo i ramiona tez niczego sobie duze ;>

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Τhe games thаt you can see in democratic hunt еngine
    fοr the ρhгaѕal idiom "Spiderman game" or something еxchangeable to this.
    The erudіtiοn activitіes that does not let you doωn.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. аwaken-up Βall сlub aωaken-up Guild іѕ
    online games has inсreased draѕtically.
    The desіgn of thiѕ games it κeуs to teаse.
    1,2,3 and 4 keys to ρerform stuntѕ.

    Fеel frее to suгf to my blog: game

    OdpowiedzUsuń